We are hiring!!!
Relationship and Business Development Executive for Chic Scotland
16 – 20 hours a week, based in Aberdeen (potential to work remotely). Terms of Employment flexible (staff, fleelance).
Remuneration: Dependent on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and grow a dynamic portfolio of businesses from all over Scotland. Chic Scotland is a small company going into its next phase of major growth and needs someone self-motivated who can help drive the company to the next level.
You’ll be an experienced Business Development Executive already, and you'd work in a small team of 3 to successfully bring in new selected businesses, and manage current client relationships. When contacting new clients you’ll quickly come to understand their needs and propose how Chic Scotland can help.
You’ll develop and manage the Chic Scotland client database, establishing effective systems of working. You’ll be great at managing many relationships at one time, and able to carefully and thoughtfully manage and steer businesses through the process of becoming a Chic Scotland member.
You’ll make sure current clients are happy, and making the most out of their membership.
You may be asked to actually create the listing on the website by writing fun and engaging copy and selecting stunning photos to show them in the best possible light.
You’ll need to be exceptional at building relationships, converting business opportunities and writing copy. You’ll be a key point of contact for the businesses we work with.
You’ll be confident liaising with senior people in major companies and local business owners.
You’ll become the third major ambassador for Chic Scotland and be both personable, professional and trustworthy.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience of developing new business through relationship management
- You have experience in marketing and business development/sales
- You have experience dealing with cms systems, databases and sales processes
- You’re self-motivated, articulate, up for a challenge, and fun – you’ve got an opinion but you’re also diplomatic
- You can write great content
- You can work to a deadline
- You’re a completer finisher, very organised and self-disciplined
- You’re passionate about Scotland!
It would be really helpful if:
- You knew your way around Instagram and can take reasonable quality photos.
- You’re well connected, know Scotland well, and the best places to go – you are hotel/restaurant savvy.
Please send in a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com letting us know why you're the right person for this opportunity.